Wednesday, March 24, 2010

My little raft




On my little raft, away,
Through rainstorms,gales and blizzards,
With revirie and visions,
And with a childish dream

Unnoticed will I sail,
Once night creeps in the house,
To sate with rythms and rhymes,
The world of fancy I live in.

Though there are,
Hardships awaiting my raft,
SADNESS AND FORMER LOADS FAULT
Hamper my drift afloat

STILL my raft,
Weaved out of verses and songs,
Standing against all the wrongs,
Doesn't look all that bad.

I am not shunning those,
Who prophesised me troubles,
They are more at ease a-snuggle
Back on a solid shore.
They cannot understad
What's dirven me so sudden,
What's spurred my trip afar and,
What'll asauge me in the end.

Ties with the past I"ll break
And come whatever will be
From mediocre humdrum.
Unnoticed will I sail
-Losa

(March, 2010 -- drunk, romantic, hopeful, open to)