Thursday, October 9, 2008

Protective

Is men's nature.
It's just one of those particulars, like that our bodies require protein. Because we were hunting to eat for ages. Because that's what men did.
In the long run, with the realization that it's a quality that requires AT LEAST will power, it became respectable. HONOR and many other things, that make this living worthy came from there.

Protective men steal my admiration.

Although the ones protective of themselves revoke other feelings in me. Mixed ones. Like pitty.

PS:

Women can be protective also. Or so my friend said when I once watched the movie with him. Or, even, better! There are examples of women like that - I can bring.


but on the other hand, your vulnerability is what I like the most. CAN I close my eyes on games of self-convincing excuses?


Me, in my pants - ripped AMERICAN jeans. Jumping over the edge with the FUCK attitude.
A picture I am proud of.

No comments: