Thursday, April 3, 2008

Fight

Did you know what really FIGHTING is about? It is about being able to fail.
When we really, really want something we tend to care that much that the fear of failure creates this little voice inside your head that triggers the self-indulgence mechanism.
There is this little voice in you that says: "I don't care - I am good already and happy the way I am. And I don't care if I never....(make it, do it, say it, find it, loose it).. or whatever that is".

Well that is such a fucking miserable lie!
Because if you really didn't care you wouldn't be at that place to begin with. You wouldn't even be trying. So, you do care, care very much.

Fighting is about being able to fail, to accept that you are not perfect, to accept that you can't really do it. That you failed.
Then get up and try again, even though your chances are small. Even if you have NO chances. Get up and do it!
Even though it hurts, even if your pride is shuttered. Just stop indulging in yourself and stay true in your believes.
That's fighting.



And that really sounds way better that it feels.
words imitating life always do.


Am I being strong?
I don't know. I don't think so. I fail all the time. But what I do know is that I AM BEING.
I am.

(and I am proud to be)

No comments: