Wednesday, April 23, 2008

The Wizard of Oz

You know that feeling when you for the first time rode on a two wheel bike? You feel like a hero cuz you publicly drove a two wheel bike now.

But what you thinking is: "Fuck - what the hell with two wheels?!" And you secretly wish you could still just sit your butt on your old four wheels, feel stable and safe, and just go for a ride - for fun.



Anxiety is somewhat like that. You do something good, and then you get into this "overrated overthinking", like one of those pity comedians that can't fucking stop after made everyone laugh.

Each thought is provided with the subscript: fuck, I gotta write it down. cuz what if that is the last good thought I have.

Sooo....
as a result I through out all my shoes.


=D
It is very, very logical. I just can't explain. Really :)
I took all my "come fuck me", "come fuck me now", and "fuck me but don't cum" shoes and literally put them in the garbage. BECAUSE! (!!!eureka!!!) - they are not comfortable!!!
So I did wanted to say "thanks", but now that I am reading what I typed I am thinking... you know what... consider getting me a gift certificate for my birthday or something.

DJ TIESTO:
You have become
What you have always been
Life figuring out
Rephrase your vision

No words I can speak
A path should been chosen
All trembling track
She lead us back and here
the guts are

etc...

PS:
anyhooo - it's late. I am gonna go get some vine and do some homework.
:)

No comments: